Energetic Presence

Ann-Marie Ahye's Energetic Presence - Yoga and Meditation teacher for more than 20 years. Ann-Marie conducts workshops and retreats in Toronto, and Tobago and increasingly, world wide. Her work includes - Hatha Yoga, Living Awareness Meditation, her Travelling Inward guided relaxation CD. see more of Ann-Marie on her website www.energeticpresence.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mindful Yoga in Mexico, 2008

Rancho La Puerta - June 21-28
I am delighted to be teaching again at Rancho La Puerta this summer. My experiences there last year were extraordinary. Warmly welcomed by both staff and guests alike there was a profound meeting of heart and mind.

RLP is indeed an enriching sanctuary where body, mind and soul are cared for in a way that is deeply nurturing and inspiring.
I felt honoured to meet Deborah Szekeley, the co-founder who is a great living example of what healthy aging looks and feels like.
Phyllis Pilgrim, their program co-ordinator, though meeting for the first time felt to be someone I had always known. There is a natural atmosphere of kinship that infuses the Ranch.

This healing sanctuary offers a rich choice of workshops and programs which encourage reflection, relaxation and renewal. Add health conscious food as well as spa treatments to the mix and you are nourished all around. Surrounded by the embrace of nature you are called back to your senses and reconnected to the rhythm of your heart.
Join me there.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, July 27, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mindful Yoga in Mexico,2008 was such a wonderful surprise for me at Rancho La Puerta this summer. I was looking forward to practice in mindfulness, but I didn't realize that I would also, by being mindful, be able to improve my yoga practice in such a short time! By visualizing my inner body, as I did poses, I was able to do balancing poses that I haven't done in a long time ( when I was much younger and much lighter in weight!) Thank you, Anne Marie! You are a gifted teacher!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home