Energetic Presence

Ann-Marie Ahye's Energetic Presence - Yoga and Meditation teacher for more than 20 years. Ann-Marie conducts workshops and retreats in Toronto, and Tobago and increasingly, world wide. Her work includes - Hatha Yoga, Living Awareness Meditation, her Travelling Inward guided relaxation CD. see more of Ann-Marie on her website www.energeticpresence.com

Saturday, December 29, 2007

2008 Workshop & Retreat Schedule



2 0 0 8 . . . . S c h e d u l e

Testimonials
Thank you again for such a beautiful weekend. I feel as if I am filled with serenity, yet fully engaged in the busy city life. During my restful sleep last night, I could hear gentle chanting sounds. This morning, I completed several prostrations. How sweet it was to taste true silence.... and what a blessing to meet and connect with everyone who came. Namaste” LM

“Yesterday was just what I needed. Sometimes after an uplifting experience, my inside body feels smooth as satin. I had that feeling yesterday after our workshop on Surrendering to Peace. I appreciate your continuing guidance. Much love and gratitude.” CL

DATE . . . . . . .W O R K S H O P S . & . R E T R E A T S

FEBRUARY 16 . . . . The Heart of Yoga (SW)

FEBRUARY 20 . . . . MEDITATION ON THE BREATH (DR)

MARCH 1 – 8 . . . . .LUMINOUS BODY, LUMINOUS MIND - TOBAGO

APRIL 30 . . . . . . .QUIETING THE WAVES OF FEELING - DR

MAY 3 . . . . . . . . Attuning to your Inner Core - SW

MAY 14 – 17 . . . . .BREATHING IMMERSION (early morning, time tba)

JUNE 6 – 8 . . . . . .TIMELESS BEING - WR

JUNE 21 – 28. . . . . MINDFUL YOGA MEXICO

JULY 23 . . . . . . . SUMMER DAY RETREAT - DR

OCTOBER 18 . . . . .The Sacred Pelvis - SW

OCTOBER 29 . . . . .PRANAYAMA THE SCIENCE OF BREATH - DR

NOVEMBER 14 – 16 . EFFORTLESS PRESENCE - WR

NOVEMBER 29. . . . Restorative Yoga - SW

DR - DAY RETREAT: 9am-3pm

SW - SATURDAY WORKSHOP: 9:30am-12:30pm

WR - WEEKEND RETREAT: Fri., 7pm - Sun., 3pm

2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM, March 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tobago '08 - Having dubbed the retreat "Shut up and wine" it is no surprise that Annie's repition of the phrase, "feel it without words" remains with me.... An unusual consideration for someone who worked hard to become articulate
    and learn confidence in public expression; for someone earning a living off words, the more you can write the more you make.
    Because of our time in the ajuopa I feel increasingly aware of Silence and find myself looking and listening for the spaces, the Space....That which neutrally contains good evil and the justice we pursue for: He made the sun to shine on us all....
    See it .
    Feel it.
    And respond from a neutral place.
    Truly I know, without a doubt -I AM, we all are - connected, I AM, we all are - light.
    Now to wake up more fully to that reality in the cinema show of my own life - smiles. I truly feel I was able to access more of who I truly am, and accept more of who I truly am at this time.
    I want to especially thank the men for their presence, and the couples who offer their relationships as a healing church for others -
    Thank you Annie, Husband, Mr. and Mrs. Bunnie, Kelvin, Kathy, Lisa, Hetty, Sonja and all our gentle ajoupa friends seen and unseen, known and unknown -
    Love to all JO

     
  • At 12:31 PM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for writing this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home